Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sara's Banquet

A few weeks ago my sister Sara had a banquet for one of the clubs that she is in, and she was getting recognized. My mom was SO upset when she found out that she couldn't come and be there for my sister. If any of you know my mom, that is a big deal b/c when any of us are getting recognized for something she wants to be there. So I went in my mom's place to support Sara and to take some pictures for her. Earlier that week my mom had called me and said that my dad wanted to come but we wanted it to be a surprise for Sara. So I had to tell Sara that Rob wanted to come so that she would get another ticket for the banquet. She thought it was so sweet that Rob would want to come to a banquet, little did she know. My dad got here that Friday and we went and picked Sara up at her apartment and to her surprise dad was in the car. She was VERY surprised, it is very rare for my dad to come to anything without my mom, so it was very sweet that he came for Sara. It was a very nice banquet, we were so glad we could be there for my sister.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS