Monday, July 4, 2011

26 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 26 weeks 4 days

Size of Baby: (according to thebump.com) Your baby is the size of an eggplant! Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:Maternity Clothes: I am not quite sure how much weight I have gained so far. I am not worrying about it unless my doctor sees that I am gaining too much or too little. I am definitely wearing maternity clothes. I can still wear one or two of my regular tops but all my pants are maternity.

Gender: It's a BOY! Jack Leslie Mosley

Movement: All the time. He is one active little boy at night. As soon as I lay in the bed to watch tv, he starts moving all around. The other night my stomach was going crazy, Rob and I enjoyed watching my belly move and were in such awe that there is a little person growing inside me. I love every little movement he makes!

What I miss: I really don't miss a thing. I have had a great pregnancy so far so I can't complain too much about anything. I am enjoying every moment.

Food Cravings: No crazy food cravings. I still enjoy my bowl or two of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Sleep: I have a little trouble sleeping. I just really have trouble getting comfortable. It's not too bad yet.

Symptoms: Over the past few weeks I have started getting a little heartburn, but nothing too bad.

Best Moment of the Week: We had a doctors appt. last Wednesday and got to see our little guy on the ultrasound screen. We LOVE every chance we get to see him.

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything ready for Jack. And my baby shower in August.


26 wks 2 days


Here are few pictures of our baby boy at 22 weeks.

I love this picture of his little arm and hand.

     This is my favorite! His tiny foot. I LOVE that litte foot!!                                                                      




2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS