Wednesday, September 14, 2011

36 week post!

36 weeks!


This picture was taken at 36 weeks and 2 days. Sorry for the delay of this post but I've just had lots going on. I am now almost 37 weeks. I will be doing my pregnancy highlights post for my 37th week. I have started going to the doctor every week now. I had a check up at 36 weeks and I have made some progress, more progress than I thought. So we could have our little man a little early, but who knows, he has a mind of his own. I am hoping he will hold out just a little longer. Rob and I have been busy getting things together. Our hospital bags are packed and ready to go if we have to get out the door quick. We have been making sure everything in the house is clean and that all Jack's clothes and things are washed and ready to go. It's so hard for me to believe that in 22 days or less we could be holding our son, it's truly amazing to me.

Saturday we enjoyed sitting around watching football. That Auburn game had us on the edge of our seats but luckily our Auburn Tigers pulled off a win!! WAR EAGLE!! Our friend Kay and her son Henry came over Saturday to watch the game with us. We made rotel dip and had pizza! We got a little taste of what it will be like to try to watch a football game with a little kid around...ha ha. We had a great time! I love football season!

*22 days or less


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS