Friday, September 16, 2011

FULL TERM...37 weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 37 weeks!! Jack is considered FULL TERM now, WOW!

Size of Baby: Baby's now the size of a watermelon!(according to thebump.com) Your baby is full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).
Total Weight Gain/Maternity Clothes: I haven't asked about weight gain lately, I would say close to 20lbs. I wear maternity clothes all the time!

Gender: It's a Boy! Jack Leslie Mosley

Movement: We definitely have one active little boy! We love feeling and seeing all of his movements. His movements have definitely changed, they are no longer little punches and kicks, we can feel and see him rolling all around.

What I miss: I have LOVED being pregnant!!!

Food Cravings: none lately.

Sleep: Very hard to sleep these days. I have so much trouble getting comfortable. Once i'm asleep I am fine, it's just getting to that point.

Symptoms: no crazy symptoms. Having a few more braxton hicks contractions lately.

Best Moment of the Week: Our doctors appointment and getting to hear our little boy's heartbeat, I just love that sound. Getting all of our stuff ready, bags packed, car seat base installed in the cars and camera batteries charged!

What I am Looking forward To: Meeting this little guy and my next doctor's appoitment next week!


I cannot believe that we are full term, it's just so amazing! I feel so lucky and so blessed. For a while I didn't think I would get pregnant and now my baby is fully formed and ready to come into this world at any time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS