Monday, September 12, 2011

Maternity Pictures!




Back at the beginning of August we had maternity pictures done. It was super HOT that day and I just knew we were going to look like a hot mess. I was very happy with the way most of them turned out. I hadn't really planned on having them done but with our photographer, it came with the package we purchased. I am SO happy we did them now. I know that I am going to love going back and looking at these and remembering this precious time. Our photographer was great and I can't wait to see what she does when we get Jack's newborn pictures done. If you want to see all the pictures just go to http://www.milestonesbybeth.com/


*24 days or less





2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see all of them, but the ones I did get to see were so beautiful! I LOVE your dress MA! Where did you get it??

    lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! The dress came from Target, it's SOO comfortable!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS