Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Showers!

Back at the beginning of August, we had a baby shower for my cousin Julie and baby George. Julie is due with George 2 weeks before I'm due with Jack. It's been so neat and special to be able to go through this experience with my cousin. It was a very nice shower in Birmingham and she gots lots of cute cute baby stuff. I am so excited for Julie & Clay and we can't wait to welcome little George into this family!

The beautiful table

Julie and the Hostesses

 Me(&Jack) & Julie(&George) :)

 Me & my sisters, Anna & Sara !



I have always dreamed about having MY baby shower. And now with little Jack on the way, I have had two very special baby showers. On August 19th, my office at work threw us a shower. It was so special and really sweet of all of them to think about our family during this special time in our lives. Rob came and took the pictures for me, such a wonderful husband.

The cute cake


Me and my friend Julie, she surprised me by coming to the shower. She and I are due 3 days apart, she's having a little girl!!


On August 20th I had a very special shower in my hometown of Monroeville, AL. It was thrown by my wonderful Aunt, cousins, sisters and a good family friend. It was such a nice shower and Jack got lots of great things. A few of my friends from out of town came and that really meant a lot to me. It means a lot that all these people love us so much!
My friend Jill made this diaper cake, she did such an amazing job. She came to my shower all the way from Georgia, we hadn't seen each other in a few years so it was very very special and meant so much to me.

Here are just a few pictures from my Monroeville shower. Thank you so much to everyone who made it extra special.


How cute are these cake bites?! They were delicious!

 Ok, let me explain this picture. When I opened this gift it took me a minute to realize what it was. It is the car seat adapter for my stroller. Well, I hadn't gotten my stroller yet or so I thought. My mom wrapped the adapter instead of the stroller and that threw me off. She had the stroller at home waiting on me. I was so shocked!! Thank you MaeMae, we love you so much.
I have a million pictures but it is taking too long to download them. So these will have to do. It was such a wonderful shower. I loved every minute of it. I absolutely love all this wonderful baby stuff. Thank you so much! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives. Now we are just waiting on our little man to arrive!!


*29 days*

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures! That crab outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, and the whole post! George is on his way in less than 2 WEEKS (!!), and maybe Jack will be here at the same time?!

    Love you MA, and can't wait for an update soon!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love that one of you opening the stroller attachment! Awesome! Congrats! YOu look fabulous

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS