Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

One of life's most rewarding and incredible blessings is to be a mother. I have an amazing mother, who is not only my mother but my very best friend. She is the most caring, loving, strong and Godly woman that I know. I am extremely blessed that God chose her to be my mother. I strive everyday to be the kind of mom to Jack as my mom is to me. I love you with all my heart mom, Happy Mother's Day!!




This year was my first Mother's Day. I thank God everyday for blessing and allowing me to be Jack's mother. I absolutely love being a mother to this little boy. When I found out I was pregnant I instantly loved it. When we found out it was a boy I instantly loved him and the day I gave birth to him and looked into his eyes for the first time, I completely fell in love. He and my husband are my world. I love having the responsiblity of taking care of him and raising him to be a loving and caring man. Rob and Jack, thank you for making my first Mother's Day special. I am so lucky to be your wife, Rob and I am so lucky to be your mother Jack. You are my greatest blessing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS