Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Anniversary!

Four years ago yesterday, May 17, 2008 I married my very best friend. It was one of the best days of my life. The day was absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine myself being with anyone else. Next week will mark 8 years that we have been together, 8 years that this wonderful man has been in my life and loved me. It is something special when you can call your husband, not only your husband but your best friend. My love for him grows and grows every single day and I thank God every day for blessing me with such an amazing husband. He is loving, caring, patient and kind. My life would definitely not be the same without him, I go to bed every night thinking how lucky I am and wake up every morning thinking the exact same thing. I could go on and on, there aren't enough words to even begin to describe how much I love this man. Thank you for loving me Rob and I look forward to many many many more years with you by my side! Happy Anniversary!!






Things have changed a lot in the past year. We have welcomed a precious baby boy into our family. For our anniversary yesterday we both decided to take off work and go to Montgomery for the day and do a little shopping and eat a nice lunch. Since we don't have anyone to watch Jack at night, we decided this was a great thing to do. We did a little shopping and then went out to eat, it was nice that it was just us two. I enjoy our time alone. On our way home Rob started feeling really bad, like achy all over and a sore throat. When we got home he got straight in the bed and then took his temp., it was at 101. We got a prescription called in and I went to pick it up. When I got back to the house Rob was feeling terrible and his temp had gotten up to 102. He took his medicine and went back to bed. A few hours later his temp had gotten up to 103.3, not good!! I called my mom to find out at what temp should we worry and take him to the hospital, she told me 104. So I told Rob to go take a luke warm shower to try and cool off. Once he got out of the shower and got back in bed his temp was back down to 102. I got some cold cloths to keep by the bed and he kept putting those on his head. This morning when I got up his temp was down to 100, whew thank goodness. Hopefully it will continue to go down and he will start feeling better. I do not like when my husband is sick, no fun. I'm thinking it's a fever virus. Last week Jack started running high fevers in the afternoon and we had to take him to doc. Come to find out he had a slight ear infection in his left ear and a sore throat. Jack is better now, we just have to get Rob better. Let's pray that I don't get this thing. Mama can't afford to be sick...haha.
Also yesterday on our way home from Montgomery a rock from a big truck hit the corner of my windshield, I thought it might just be a little nic but now it has run across my windshield. So I guess this means I'm gonna have to get a new one...ugh!
So needless to say, our morning started out great, but the afternoon not so much! Thank goodness it's Friday, I'm looking forward to a weekend with my boys :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS