Friday, July 29, 2011

30 weeks and few other things!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 30 weeks! I can't believe we are in the 30's now.

Size of Baby: Baby's now the size of a squash!(according to thebump.com)As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Total Weight Gain/Maternity Clothes: Not sure what the total weight I have gained, when I get a little closer I'm going to ask my doctor just out of curiosity. I am wearing all maternity clothes except for like one or two tops.

Gender: It's a Boy! Jack Leslie Mosley

Movement: We definitely have one active little boy. I feel him moving all throughout the day. It's so fun at night when Rob and I are laying in bed watching tv, we love just laying there watching my belly move. He still punches but now I can feel and see him rolling around, it's kinda cool. I love every moment of it!

What I miss: I really don't miss anything. I have enjoyed being pregnant!

Food Cravings: none lately. I love anything sweet :)!

Sleep: Definitely getting harder. It is so hard for me to get comfortable at night. I guess it's getting me ready for Jack!

Symptoms: more heartburn and a little lower back pain. I am also getting tired again like I was in the first trimester.

Best Moment of the Week: Just feeling my little man move, knowing that he is still growing! Also getting him on a daycare list! I have been worrying about this, so this is another thing I can check off my list :)!

What I am Looking forward To: Getting his room finished and my baby shower in August! I am also looking forward to the next 10 weeks and getting that much closer to meeting our little man!! We can't wait :)!

30 weeks!


I really can't believe we are getting so close to meeting Jack. I am getting anxious! I am hoping we can finish up on his nursery soon, just waiting on the glider to come in. I want everything in place and organized by the time he gets here. Lots to do between now and then!
 For my birthday my mom got me a WONDERFUL birthday gift. She walked in with a baby bathtub full of all kinds of goodies/necessities for Jack! I am so blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful mother. Jack is so blessed to have such a wonderful MaeMae!

Since I last blogged I attended the very first birthday party for these little people, my precious niece and nephew, Ellen & Cole. I can't believe that they are a year old. They have such cute personalities and it's been so fun to watch them grow. Anna did a wonderful job pulling off their cupcake themed birthday party. I am sure she will post more about it. They had a great time!

*69 days until Jack arrives!* (if he's on time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS