Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Double Digits!

I can't believe the countdown to Jack is in the double digits now. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and we had like two hundred and something days left. I have had such a good pregnancy so far that it seems to be flying by. Before you know it, we will be holding our little boy! We can't wait to meet him and hold him and love on him. Don't get me wrong, Rob and I are enjoying our time with it being just us but we can't wait to meet our little guy.
His nursery is coming together. The crib is up and the bedding is on. We have his dresser/changing table now which turned out sooo good. It was my sisters dresser from home and we got a guy to paint it to match the crib, now I just have to find some handles for the drawers. We have ordered the glider and are waiting for it to come in. Once we have the glider in place I will be able to start hanging things on the walls. So slowly but surely it's coming together. He even has a few clothes in his closet.
He is one active little guy especially at night. I love feeling all his little movements. It's just so amazing that a tiny little person can be growing and forming inside you. This is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and I am loving every minute!! Jack Leslie Mosley, your Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS