Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My 30th!

Yesterday I said goodbye to my 20's and celebrated my 30th birthday! I can't believe that I am 30, not that I think 30 is old, it just always seemed so far away. I am so thankful to be here to celebrate another year.

My husband surprised me with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, I was so excited. I had said a few weeks ago how good an ice cream cake would be, and he remembered. Jack and I are really going to enjoy it. I have the BEST husband and I love him so much! He also took me out to eat at Bonefish Grill in Montgomery. I have to say that I had a great 30th!! I have lots to be thankful for and celebrate this year. My gift is growing in my belly right now, I am so ready for October! Thank you all who left me Happy Birthday wishes on Facebook, it really means a lot to me.



**Happy 1st Birthday today to my babies, Ellen McCall Gresham and Cole Robinson Gresham, Jr. I love you both very much and can't believe it's already been a year, you are growing so fast! Love, Aunt Darlee


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're 30 now! I'm so glad you had a great day!

    Thanks for the shout out to the twins. They love their Aunt Darlee!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS