Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 Years

Three years ago yesterday, May 17, 2008 I married the love of my life. That day was one of the best/happiest days of my life. Rob is not only my husband, but he is my best friend. He is an amazing man and an amazing husband and I know he is going to be an even more amazing father. I thank God everyday for putting him in my life. Now that we are expecting our first child I can't wait to see him with our precious boy. He is going to be such a good father. I really don't know what I would do if he weren't in my life. I love Rob so much, there aren't enough words to express just how much I love this man.
I look foward to many more years with you and making many more wonderful memories! I love you Rob Mosley!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS