Friday, May 6, 2011

A Wonderful Day! We are having.......

I can't believe that I am typing this post. Rob and I found out today what Baby Mosley will be.My appt. was at 10:30 this morning, my mom (MaeMae) and Rob's dad (Pop) joined us. I wanted them to be there and share in finding out what their grandchild would be. I could tell that they both enjoyed being in the room and seeing the baby on the ultrasound screen.

Well, is it a boy or a girl???

The poll that I have posted a girl is winning, but only slightly.



We found out that it is a.....


BOY!!! Rob and I are so thrilled to be welcoming a SON into our family. It is so crazy! Finding out what this baby is has definitely made this all seem so much more real. I still can't believe it. Rob and I both thought that it was going to be a girl. I had a girl stuck in my head so when she told us that it was a boy, I was shocked! Rob nor I could care either way what it was, we just wanted our baby to be healthy. And HE is, HE is measuring right on track and everything looks good.

Now the planning and the shopping begins! I cannot believe that I am going to have a son, I am SOO excited. Rob and I are SO blessed and thankful that GOD is blessing us with this child. I am so overwhelmed and excited I just can't think of anything else to say at this moment.

We are still thinking of names. It's such a tough decision b/c this is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life. We have thought of a few names but it's hard to make that final decision. I think we will talk a lot about it this weekend and hopefully come up with something soon.

AHHHHHH...I'm SOOO excited!!!!!

Here are a few more pics of our baby BOY!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you all! Baby boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited for you!! A boy! Little boys are so fuN! cant wait to hear the name you pick out! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled for you both! Boys are a blast for sure. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS