Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Special Moment!

Last night while I was laying in bed watching tv I felt a few flutters in my stomach. I have been having baby Jack flutters for about 2 weeks or so now. I figured while I was just laying there that I would just put my hands on my belly and leave them there for a little bit. Well as I was laying there with my hands on my belly I felt a little thump. I was pretty sure it was Jack but I wasn't sure, I have never felt him on the outside of my belly before. So I waited another few minutes and sure enough there were two more little thumps. I couldn't believe it, I was actually feeling my baby boy move on the outside of my belly. (When Rob and I went to the movies Sunday afternoon, I had my arms crossed resting on my belly and I thought at one point that I felt a thump but I wasn't sure and I never felt it again that day). Rob was in the den so I yelled to him to tell him that I had just felt our son. He came in the bedroom and layed down and I told him to put his hand on my belly, that he might have to leave it there for a little bit in order to feel something. I wasn't sure if he would be able to feel it. It's not a very strong thump right now, just ever so slightly. Well, he kept his hand there for a few and never felt anything. So we kept watching tv, and then I felt a big thump on my right side and I made Rob put his hand back on my belly. He waited a a few minutes and sure enough Jack started kicking or punching and he got to feel him twice.
This was such a special moment for both of us. I don't think I can even begin to describe what we both felt at that moment. It's so amazing that this precious boy is growing inside of me and in just a few months we will finally get to meet him. I am so happy that Rob was able to feel our son move, now I feel like he is more a part of this pregnancy. All I can say is that it was just a very special moment in the Mosley house last night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS