Monday, May 16, 2011

We have a Name

First I want to Thank all of you for all the sweet words ya'll have left me lately. I have had a lot going on ever since we found out the sex of Baby Mosley. We found out Friday May 6th, that night and all through Saturday I had some kind of virus which was no fun. I started to feel better on that Sunday and then all that following week I was in Montgomery for a class for my work. Then this past week my sweet grandmother passed away (my mothers mom). I had to head up to Birmingham for the week to help my mom out. My sister and her husband were out of town at the beach and mom was in charge of keeping the twins, this had been planned before my grandmother got sick. So I headed up there to help with the babies so my mom could get things done and so she didn't go crazy. My grandmother, we called her Mimi, was a very special lady and she will be dearly missed. But we know that she is in Heaven with Jack(my grandfather) and she is suffering no more.

Me & Mimi at my wedding in May 2008

This is my first week at home in 2 weeks so that is why I am just now sitting down to do this post.

We have come up with a name for our baby boy. Before we had our gender ultrasound we just knew this baby was going to be a girl, so we already had a girl name picked out. We had talked about a few boy names but not many. When she told us boy, we were like, what are we going to name him. We talked about it for a few to make sure we liked it before we told everyone. So without further ado, his name is




Jack was my grandfather's name(my moms dad) and Leslie was Rob's grandfather's(his dads dad) middle name. So he is named after both of his great grandfathers. I am so in LOVE with his name. Having a name for our little boy now definitely makes it more real. And that there really is a real little person growing inside of me which I think is absolutely amazing. I feel so extremely blessed that I get to be a mother to this precious boy. I love him SO much already.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Jack Mosley and George Cochran are going to be best friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the name! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS