Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Easter Weekend

Yes, I know, I'm a little behind. I am trying to catch up. Rob and I spent our Easter weekend here,
in Destin. I have been dying to go to the beach. I needed to soak up some sun on this white pregnant body and I was also craving some good seafood. It was nice to get out of town for the weekend. We had a great time, we just relaxed. Allie had the best time I think. Whoever said that wiener dogs can't swim, well they are wrong. Our wiener dog can, and she LOVES it. I got a few videos of her swimming that I will have to post at some point, it's so cute. She was defintely worn out by the end of our trip. I always love getting away to Destin, it's so nice and peaceful. I am looking forward to our next trip down there.


**For all of you that have asked, I promise that a belly picture is coming soon.**




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS